Multiple Activation BY-Pass Valve
The multiple activation by-pass valve is a set of short circuit that can be opened and closed for many times. It is generally installed in special drilling tool assemblies such as directional drilling, speed raising, logging while drilling, etc. It can open and close the bypass hole in time for special operations according to downhole working conditions, enhance the applicability of special drilling tool assemblies, improve production efficiency, and reduce well control risks.
Tianhe Downhole motor design d on the most advanced international design technology. We have a Closely cooperating with domestic, surgical research institutes, universities and oilfield drilling companies, and through careful research and development of R & D center in Canada, the design of technical parameters and structure can meet the most demanding oil drilling needs. Tianhe downhole motor is designed for durability and longer service life for different use conditions, with the most stringent specific tolerances for design and manufacturing standards.
The common drill pipe is a rod that connects the drill bit, delivers the drilling fluid and transmits the power in the drilling tool. Our common drill pipe conforms to SY/T5561 and API Spec5DP standards. In order to reduce the wear of the casing and drill pipe, we can weld the wear belt at the end of the drill pipe female buckle joint. Our company has obtained the production and use license of ARNCO 100XT, ARNCO 150XT, ARNCO 300XT and ARNCO 350XT authorized by the American Anke company.
The agitator can improve the effectiveness of bit weight transfer and reduce the friction between drilling tool and borehole through the longitudinal vibration produced by the hydraulic action of drilling fluid, especially in the process of directional drilling to improve the bit weight transfer and reduce torsional vibration. It is a downhole tool used to solve downhole depressurization and improve weight on bit transfer. Smooth weight on bit transfer improves the ability to adjust the bit toolface to reach further target zones. It does not require too much work to adjust the tool face during drilling, keeping the tool face stable and increasing ROP. Particularly suited for horizontal, extended-reach Wells, it can be used in conjunction with MWD, screw, and any bit.
- It can realize special operations such as plugging without tripping out, shorten drilling cycle and reduce well control risk;
- The bypass valve automatically closes when the pump stops, reducing the possible U-tube effect or well control problems;
- It is not limited by downhole tools, instruments and bit waterholes, and can realize large displacement well flushing;
- Effectively remove cuttings bed in directional and horizontal well sections;
- Multiple downhole switching operations can be realized, and our products can be switched 6 times.
1) High concentration and large particle plugging materials and cement squeezing plugging construction shall be carried out without tripping out;
2) Special construction of pumping other corrosive liquids;
3) High displacement well flushing in directional wells, horizontal wells and highly deviated wells;
4) Clean casing and BOP stack;
The multiple activation bypass valve is mainly composed of three parts: by-pass nipple, ball blue nipple and switch ball set. A switch ball group comprises an activation ball, two closing balls and a locking ball. The activation ball and locking ball are made of a new type of engineering plastics, and the closed ball is made of standard bearing steel ball.